Ask HN: Are there any *purely* keyword-based Search Engines? No NLP or semantics
4 by John_KZ | 1 comments on Hacker News.
I want to query the web based on specific criteria (ie keywords), no what Google or Bing thinks I really meant. Ideally I'd love an interface to a large database including the text in each webpage that has been crawled. But something like Google the way it was 10 years ago will still work. Are there any such search engines left? Even ddg is switching to semantic/NLP results.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
New video by ARY News on YouTube
Murder of Girl TikToker: Case Registered #shorts #youtubeshorts Follow the ARY News channel on WhatsApp: https://bit.ly/46e5HzY Subscribe ...
-
By Elisabeth Vincentelli from NYT Arts https://ift.tt/8MivkZm via IFTTT
-
By New York Times Audio from NYT Podcasts https://ift.tt/2FQ7tWG via IFTTT
-
By Unknown Author from NYT Arts https://ift.tt/JZCF3bi via IFTTT
No comments:
Post a Comment