Pages

Sunday 25 March 2018

New top story on Hacker News: Ask HN: Resources to learn real analysis?

Ask HN: Resources to learn real analysis?
163 by pedrodelfino | 80 comments on Hacker News.
Hi, I am an undergradute student of Applied Mathematics in Brazil. This semester, I will do a Real Analysis course and I am keen on learning this subject! I love HackerNews. This is a great community with awesome people and marvelous content going on. It would be nice to receive some advice from you guys. The professor is using the book "Analysis", from Terrence Tao. I am looking forward to supplementary material that will help me absorb this and gain some intuition. 1 - Is there a YouTube content particularly good for this topic? 2 - Is there some specific good strategy to study Analysis? I really like to study doing exercises and, then, checking the answer. Not just the final answer but the whole answer. This is not always available. Slader is a great website for that. Maybe there is an even a better resource than Slader that I do not know. Thanks in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The World’s Carbon Sinks Are on Fire

By Austyn Gaffney from NYT Climate https://ift.tt/pVHNxt1 via IFTTT